DOUBLE WAFFLE IRON – 240 V
Dualit’s waffle iron makes two rings of perfectly dimpled waffles, divided into four portions per ring. Made from satin finish, top grade stainless steel, each plate is coated with not one but two layers of non-stick coating. The two hotplates can be operated individually to conserve energy.
|DU012 / 74004||Double Waffle Iron 240V|
- Heavy gauge stainless steel
- heavy duty construction
- Two layers of non-stick coating
- Individual plate control
- Safety override cut-out
- Overflow area for ease of cleaning
- 8 minute warm-up time
- Spare parts are available
- Capacity: 1 or 2 waffles
- Output per hour: 60 wafflesA
- Assembly: cast aluminium non stick plates
- Loading (kW): 1.6
- Dimensions (cm): 40 x 22 x 16
- Weight (kg): 5.45
- NEVER immerse the waffle iron in water.
- Remove waffles with plastic tongs or spatula - Never use metal utensils.
- Daily Cleaning : Ensure that the waffle maker is disconnected from the electricity supply before attempting any cleaning.
- Use a damp cloth and clean thoroughly between each use to prevent carbon build up.
- If carbon has built up, a damp BRILLO pad can be used to remove the carbon build up. Ensure that all traces of the cleaning agent are removed before tasting.
- After each day's use, allow to cool. Use a NYLON brush and clean all signs of grease off the plates and then wipe over with a damp cloth.
- Lightly oil the plates for a few uses after cleaning.
- NO NOT OVER OIL as this will cause staining of the exterior surfaces.