With larger loaves now widely available, we have listened to what our customers want and designed extra big slots for the Domus Toaster. The slots will hold large slices of bread up to 14cm long, including 'toastie' style loaves, when inserted sideways. With Dualit's patented Perfect Toast Technology each variable in the toaster is calculated, from the temperature of the room and the toaster, to how many slices the product has toasted or how long it has had to cool.
|DU26620||2 Slot Domus Toaster - Black Trim|
|DU46620||4 Slot Domus Toaster - Black Trim|
Dualit’s patented ProHeat elements are the key feature of their toasters. Their unique, armour-plated design protects the filaments from damage, whilst the extra ‘winds per square cm’ ensure that the bread is toasted more evenly.
- Toasts to the edge: With larger loaves now widely available, we have listened to what our customers want and designed extra big slots for the Domus Toaster. The slots will hold large slices of bread up to 14cm long, including 'toastie' style loaves, when inserted sideways.
- Patented Perfect Toast Technology: Calculates the temperature of your toaster and surroundings to derive the precise toasting time for your next slice of consistently golden brown toast
- Peek & Pop® function:The patented Peek & Pop® function makes burnt toast a thing of the past, by allowing you to lift the bread with the eject lever while toasting and then drop it back down, without interrupting the toasting cycle and giving greater browning control.
- Extra wide slots: For chunky bread
- Bagel and bun warming facility: Allows you to crisp just the insides of your bagel or bun
- Defrost function: A better crunch as you won't need to rely on toasting straight from frozen
- Sophisticated stainless steel body with black colour finish
- Fast, powerful toasting: 2 slot 1000-1200w , 4 slot 2100-2250w
- Individual slot controls: Each pair of slots has it's own temperature control, ideal for if your toaster has to cater for different toasting preferences
- 9 level sliding browning control
- High lift mechanism to remove small items easily
- Removable crumb tray
- Dimensions for 2 slot: 18 (w) x 29(d) x 21(h) cm
- Dimensions for 4 slot: 29 (w) x 29(d) x 21(h) cm
- Weight: 2 slot: 2.2 Kg , 4 slot: 3.3Kg
- 12 months warranty
Designed and engineered in the UK. Made in China.
- To condition the elements for use, let the toaster complete the first cycle without slices of bread in it.
- When you turn the toaster on for the first time, a “new” smell/or smoke may be given off, this will dissipate after a few uses.
- Clean all parts in contact with food before using for the first time.
- Switch toaster off, remove the plug from the wall socket and let the toaster cool down before you start cleaning it.
- Wipe the outside of the toaster with a moist cloth and dry it with another cloth. Do not use a scouring pad or abrasive cleaner.
- Use a soft brush to clean inside your toaster. Do not insert any metallic or sharp utensils in to the toaster.
- When the toaster has cooled completely, tap the sides of the toaster lightly to dislodge any crumbs caught in the toasting chamber.
- Crumbs will accumulate in the crumb tray and could catch fire if the tray is not emptied frequently. Pull out the crumb tray, empty the crumbs into a bin, and wipe the tray clean using a damp cloth.