Now featuring patented Perfect Toast Technology, which calculates the optimum toasting time for consistently golden brown toast. The toaster not only boasts a contemporary industrial-inspired look with clean, smooth curves but benefits from intuitive and reliable functionality. Each Architect toaster features panels that can be changed by the user in a kaleidoscope of panel options, Architect owners will be able to update the colour of their products time and time again - a truly unique and imaginative development.
|DU46575||4 Slot Architect Toaster - Black Trim|
Dualit’s patented ProHeat elements are the key feature of the Classic toasters. Their unique, armour-plated design protects the filaments from damage, whilst the extra ‘winds per square cm’ ensure that the bread is toasted more evenly.
- Patented Perfect Toast Technology: Calculates the temperature of your toaster and surroundings to derive the precise toasting time for your next slice of consistently golden brown toast
- Interchangeable Panels: With a wide variety of colours and designs, the Architect Toaster can be modified to suit your lifestyle and changing tastes
- Peek & Pop® function: Unique to Dualit, this feature allows you to check on your bread without stopping it toasting
- Pure geometric lines: This toaster’s form is mathematically harmonious - it echoes the fact that geometry is vital to design and build.
- Extra wide slots: For chunky bread and more – combine with our sandwich cage accessory and no job is too tough
- Bagel and bun warming facility: Allows you to crisp just the insides of your bagel or bun
- Defrost function: A better crunch as you won't need to rely on toasting straight from frozen
- Individual slot controls: Each pair of slots has it's own temperature control, ideal for if your toaster has to cater for different toasting preferences
- 12 months warranty
The interchangeable panels are available in a range of fashion colours to suit any kitchen styling.
- To condition the elements for use, let the toaster complete the first cycle without slices of bread in it.
- When you turn the toaster on for the first time, a “new” smell/or smoke may be given off, this will dissipate after a few uses.
- Clean all parts in contact with food before using for the first time.
- Switch toaster off, remove the plug from the wall socket and let the toaster cool down before you start cleaning it.
- Wipe the outside of the toaster with a moist cloth and dry it with another cloth. Do not use a scouring pad or abrasive cleaner.
- Use a soft brush to clean inside your toaster. Do not insert any metallic or sharp utensils in to the toaster.
- When the toaster has cooled completely, tap the sides of the toaster lightly to dislodge any crumbs caught in the toasting chamber.
- Crumbs will accumulate in the crumb tray and could catch fire if the tray is not emptied frequently. Pull out the crumb tray and wipe clean using a damp cloth.